Every first Saturday on the summer months, we will be having a series of events at Queens Parade.
We are starting on the 7th of June, with this extensive programme:
- Perfect Imperfection – 100% functional - Up to 50% off Sale Prices You Will Love...
The Gurasu Crystal Warehouse is packed with Slightly Imperfect Crystal Seconds Collections, Clearance Bargains & Exclusive Offers.Small imperfections can sometimes occur yet these 'slightly imperfect' seconds pieces are still supremely functional and offer great value.
-10% off on all new and exclusive collections as part of Gurasu loyalty campaign “giving back to the local community!”
- Talks about crystal production and different processes involved in making one glass/decanter/bowl
- “The Art of Home” – how to choose and mix the decor accessories for your home – schedule of talks to follow on Queens Parade and Gurasu’s Facebook pages.
- Special guests invited every month
*Unit 2, Jardins D'EDEN, 100% Natural Handmade Soaps & Body products*
- Your facial appearance is a reflection of your body’s internal confition.
Facial massage can improve many skin conditions; come in for a quick free 5mins massage and some advice.
*Unit 3, Revelation, British designers*
-Designer Showcase- Revelation has exciting artisan designers in store every month to showcase their work.
Jewellery Stall – Local Artisan Jeweller will be selling her pieces made from semi-precious stones. Local Artisan Jewellery designs and creates handmade jewellery made from semi- precious stones. Their jewellery ranges from bold elegant pieces, to African inspired quirky pieces. Ideal for gifts and for a special, one-of-a-kind purchase. All Local Artisan Jewellery is exclusive to Revelation.
*Unit 4&5, BAR Lab & Art Gallery*
- Art, Design & Craft Fair
Showcasing the very best hand-picked designers in NW London
A regular artisan market specialising in high quality art, design and craft, including contemporary ceramics, hand made & limited edition prints, unique photography, designer cards, fine jewellery and other hand crafted
The market provides a platform for up and coming and established local artists and designers.
*Unit 6&7, Unlimitedprintshop. Creative community crafts & prints*
- Summer Crafts: Make and decorate flowers and all things summer with colourful materials and lots of imagination. Weaving and threading, sticking and stamping and much more.
- Pavement art and a doodle wall to make your mark for the day- all ages including adults.
*Unit 8, A Pop-up Wonderland & @StablesinExile, Vintage Store & Art Gallery*
- A swapshop for second-hand clothes
- 3 for 2 offer on ALL clothes and accessories.
- Regular programme of emerging artistic talent
- Music & performances outside
*Unit 12, Pop Up University*
- Cupcakes decoration workshop
And that same evening, A POp-up Wonderland will be hosting the private view of the Stables In Exile Gallery's new show:
For updates, Join our Facebook event here